Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Weekly Wednesday MFK: Dresden Files Part 2

Time for Dresden to take another turn on the weekly Wednesday lineup!

Girls:

Georgia, Elaine, Luccio

Guys:

Billy, Butters, Ramirez


My Take:

Girls:

Georgia- Kill. She's sweet, but in the Dresden universe, sweet just doesn't cut it, not with all the badasses around.
Elaine- Marry. Despite her shiftiness with Harry, this chick knows how to take care of herself. She's capable, smart, determined and intelligent, all stuff I'd respect enough to seal the deal with her. Married to her, things would never get boring.
Luccio- Fuck. After she got that new young body, I'd definitely take a tumble with her, because she's got a ridiculous amount of experience being as old as she is.

Guys:

Billy- Kill. Sad. I don't want to kill Billy, because he's an amazing character too, but the other two just resonate with me more.
Butters- Marry. Polka Will Never Die. Dude, this guy is sweet, ridiculously smart and loyal. He ends up having more inner badass than most considering he doesn't have any magical powers or juju to protect him. Pretty much with all that going on, who wouldn't want to marry him?
Ramirez- Fuck. He's got to be in excellent shape and he'll keep his looks for a long time since he's a wizard and all.

Berzerker Tiki's Take:

Girls:

Georgia- Marry. Loving wife and guard dog all in one! Huzzah!
Elaine-Kill. I would never be able to trust her. She's screwed over Harry so much in the past that it makes you wonder what agenda she has. Better safe than sorry. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.
Luccio- Fuck. She was pretty much a badass but aside from that, she's singlehandedly crafted all the Warden swords. She's been around for a long time, so I'm sure she's picked up some tricks along the way.

Guys:

Billy- Kill. I don't want to kill him, but I also have to make a decision. I'm sorry, Billy!
Butters- Marry. Because it's fucking Butters. Because polka will never die. He's the most useful ally Harry has ever had aside from Bob.
Ramirez- Fuck. The dude comes in and saves the day at the best times. And when he does, it's always with such panache.

No comments:

Post a Comment